Junior Financial Controller
- 33 - 40 uur
The perfect candidate is a person who started working as a general ledger account and who wants to further grow in financial accounting.
2theloo offers you a sound career path with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Checking and analysing financial balances per entity;
- Processing invoices and bank payments for our entities within Europe ;
- Tracing deviations within the financial administration and correct where necessary;
- Preparation of the audit files for the auditor for financial statements;
- Upload of data in monthly reporting template and perform financial analysis;
- Review of general ledger (balance sheet and P/L) of group companies and liaise with accountants in the countries to check if all recordings are accurate and complete;
- Document all reconciliation work in the standard checklist;
- Review tax returns and prepare the necessary reconciliations;
- Further develop (standard) financial reports and reporting dashboards;
- Participate in improvement projects and engage in information requests and analysis work;
- Support the Finance Director in business analysis;
What would we like to see in your DNA?
- Relevant education in Business Administration
- You have gained experience in a similar position
- You have your stuff organised and can adjust easily when necessary
- Accurate, analytical, and stress-resistant are your middle names
- You have a hands-on mentality
- Face-to-face, phone, mail, what’s app – you know how to communicate
- You and your computer are BFF’s: knowledge of MS Office and accounting systems (preferably Twinfield) is a must
- You are available 5 days per week
- When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently
There is no place like 2theloo.
At 2theloo we provide the ultimate public toilet break experience. We do so since 2011, in an extraordinary way with a unique and ambitious team characterized by a playful and entrepreneurial mind-set. Since our start, we’ve grown into 220 locations located in 12 countries at petrol-/railway stations and tourist locations. Our team of colleagues works hard to offer our visitors the ultimate public toilet break experience every day, anytime, anywhere.
Now, you can be a part of it!
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great proven concept worldwide
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam
- An organization with a flexible mindset
- And obviously… Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues