HR Business Partner (vervuld)
- 33 - 40 uur ,
- 25 - 32 uur
As the new Senior HR Business Partner of Impala Studios, you will lead an ambitious HR team who aim to increase the employee engagement and support the company growth. You are working closely together with your team and the management to support the organization with your HR knowledge. Your team members are the HR Officer and the Facility Coordinator.
Are you a champion in switching from strategic topics to hands-on challenges? Are you an HR Business Partner looking for a next step within an innovative and fun company? We would like to get in touch with you!
● HR Business Partner for the management and employees in several HR topics. You are the centre of expertise regarding Dutch employment law and other HR related regulations.
● Set up HR initiatives and policies around recruitment, onboarding, development, compensation, health, engagement and performance management.
● As a growing company a recruitment policy is important. You are in charge of the recruitment of new employees.
● Together with your team you are taking care of the operational and administrative work in the area of HR and Facility management.
● With your management skills you are guiding your team and you support them in being the best version of their professional self. You guide them in their role and their personal growth.
● Employee engagement is one of our company goals. You will support the management in engagement initiatives.
● You support personal growth in the organization by launching new initiatives and building an overall development plan.
● The health of our employees is important to us. You will monitor the sick leave rate, advise on improvements and navigate the manager and employee through the legal requirements.
● You are the owner of the HR tool and approve the monthly payroll.
● Relevant work experience (5 years) as HR Business Partner or a similar role.
● You are able to build and create connections within the organization.
● You have the power to convince and add value to topics from the HR
● You have the ability to raise the right questions to get to the core of the
● Efficiency and innovation makes your heart beat faster.
● As a diverse group, our main language is English, therefore it is important that you feel confident, in both writing and speaking, in English. Dutch fluency is also required.
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company that delivers apps directly to the Apple App Store, and Google Play store. They’re very proud that their apps are among the highest ranking in the stores. Millions of users worldwide enjoy their apps on a daily basis, and their user base is growing every day. Impala's product range consists of utility, weather, travel, video and gaming apps. You probably already use their apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
At Impala Studios they strongly believe that everything they do should be focused on creating usability. A great app should not only work seamlessly, but it should also make your life more comfortable. Because Impala works with a motivated group of 27 talented people in agile teams, they are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market. Their awesome office is located in the city center of Haarlem.
● A competitive salary;
● Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
● Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh and healthy food;
● Full travel allowance;
● Nice and comfortable working space;
● Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
● A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.