Ad Operations Specialist
- 33 - 40 uur
As our Ad Operations Specialist, you oversee Google Ad Manager and the ad stack for indirect & direct monetization at Impala Studios. You own the setup and execution of programmatic partners, which is a setup of a mix of header bidding platforms, real-time bidding networks, advertising networks, advertising partners and house ads. You’ll lead technical integrations and new ad product implementations, making you a crucial part of Impala Studio's digital growth and overall success.
Do you have the analytical skills to bring our advertisement revenue to the next level? Are you a commercially driven talent who already has experience with Google Ad Manager? Come over and join the herd of Impala Studios!
What will you be doing:
- Manage technical DFP setup of new demand partners via header bidding and exchange bidding. Provide recommendations for optimization of partner performance.
- Lead set up of programmatic deals.
- Act as a point of escalation when technical ad ops knowledge is needed.
- Troubleshoot ad serving errors and issues.
- Assist in ad & site product QA for product rollouts.
- Collaborate with and support cross-functional teams.
- Lead integrations, targeting innovations, and implementations for indirect and direct revenue growth.
- 4-5 years of ad operations and programmatic experience
- An EU citizenship or valid work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Deep technical knowledge of header bidding and more complicated DFP configurations
- Expert knowledge of programmatic deal set up and optimizations
- Experience managing online advertising campaigns using Google Ad Manager, PreBid, Amazon TAM, AppNexus and other partners
- Strong understanding of mobile display advertisement, video ad serving solutions, programmatic technologies and exchanges, OMS & CRM tools
- Understanding of the UX of advertisements in mobile applications
- A technical mindset to absorb ad-serving technologies with an eye for detail and precision
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to distill data into actionable insights and decisions
- Able to manage multiple projects and campaigns with conflicting priorities
- Must be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
What about us? We make life easier!
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company that delivers apps directly to the Apple App Store, and Google Play store. We’re very proud that our apps are among the highest ranking in the stores. Millions of users worldwide enjoy our apps on a daily basis, and our user base is growing every day. Our product range consists of utility, weather, travel, video and gaming apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
At Impala Studios we strongly believe that everything we do should be focused on creating usability. A great app should not only work seamlessly, but it should also make your life more comfortable. Because we work with a motivated group of 27 talented people in agile teams, we are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market. Our awesome office is located in the city center of Haarlem.
Terms of employment
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
- A salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience;
- Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education for personal growth and career opportunities;
- Excellent secondary benefits such as a free lunch with fresh and healthy food;
- Full travel allowance;
- Nice and comfortable working space with all the hardware you need;
- Great remote and flexible working possibilities;
- Foosball, Pinball, and other fun games during office hours;
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social activities.